Way more than a social network, we are ACTIVE Network. We are a technology and media company powering the largest network of organizations, activities, and people. Our technology helps businesses automate and simplify operations, management and participation, while our media properties are home to millions of people looking for things to do. Combined, our technology, media and marketing services are the most unique and powerful offering in the industry. Ten years ago, we came here to shake things up and we've used our fresh ideas, bright minds and authenticity to do exactly that. We get excited about helping businesses operate smarter and millions of people get more active. Over 40,000 event organizers around the world power their events with ACTIVE's event technology and service solutions including Fortune 100 corporations, associations, & non-profit organizations. ACTIVE's event solution automates the entire event lifecycle of complex conference's and expo's involving 10'000's of attendees.
We are excited to announce that a Lead Generation Specialist position has become available in our Broomfield Colorado location. The Lead Generation Specialist will lead and manage a range of outbound lead generation and nurturing programs. The Specialist is responsible for uncovering, qualifying and developing potential sales opportunities to be passed to the direct sales team, while promoting a synergistic environment between sales and marketing. The Specialist communicates via phone or email with companies and professionals about their business needs and initiatives in relation to events that they plan, manage, and run for their organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Respond and qualify leads
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas
- 3+ years of related Lead Generation experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be a self- starter with a proven track record of excellent communicative/strategic selling skills.
- Must have outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience.
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Window applications as well required.
- CRM experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Tenacious and willing to place hundreds of calls per week
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and think quickly.
- Ability to research and nurture potential opportunity.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history. ACTIVE Network is proud to be an EEO/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
To power the world's activities and connect people with the things they love, want and need to do.
|Location:||Broomfield, CO |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|