Lead IT Technician/Systems Administrator Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Is technology your passion, or just a pastime? Are you able to balance customer service with scalable and sustainable planning? If you don't know something, are you eager to learn it and put it to use? If so, we are looking for you!
Trulia is the leading real estate and community site in the US. Our IT team supports over 400+ employees in various locations around the country, with a mix of Windows XP, Windows 7, and Mac OS X, desktops and portables. Being on the cutting edge of the real estate experience for nearly five years, our staff also tends to follow the cutting edge of mobile technology, so being agile on telephony and smart phone platforms will be an added plus. And since we believe in work-life balance and even vacations, reliable documentation and communication are essential to success at Trulia. This will be a Hands-on Lead Desktop Analyst role with the following responsibilities:
At least 2 years experience in Systems Administration:
- Responsible for day to day IT team operations and technical guidance to the team
- Bringing new IT team members up to speed, including training, coaching, and mentoring
- Perform regular IT infrastructure on boarding of new trulians (How to...)
- Delegate tasks to team members appropriately
- Hands on task/issue resolution
- Collect metrics on SLA and team performance
- Coordinate operations of desktop support teams (new hires, terminations, installs, upgrades etc)
- Build and maintain relations with department heads and team members
- Escalate any conflicts and requests for time that may affect SLA and overtime for team
- Configuring and monitoring the corporate infrastructure across the enterprise (includes but is not limited to, all corporate servers in New York, San Francisco, Denver and the disaster recovery site.
- Improve server infrastructure across the enterprise for redundancy.
- Provide day-to-day configuration, monitoring and support for our corporate environment across multiple offices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems, application, and hardware issues
- Maintain and improve system and process quality through effective documentation and communication.
- Managing for sustainability, not just survivability. You think about how to make a process or a procedure work smoothly, rather than living on one-off efforts
-Software deployment via GPO and Active Directory.
-Shoretel phone proficiency
-Proficiency with Microsoft Server 2008 R2
-Proficiency in the linux command line
-Experience deploying software suites in an enterprise environment
-Experience with Juniper networking gear
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED