Lead Operations Engineer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description -
Seeking a full-time 'Lead Operations Engineer' to join our team in Bangalore, India office. For this role, we are looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate the technical and professional experience necessary to serve in the highly dynamic Production support team for day-to-day operations. A successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate effectively with both internal and external teams, successfully manage a diverse set of responsibilities in monitoring, supporting, resolving and proactive escalation. Additionally in the role, the candidate is expected to lead a shift team of 3 to 5 support engineers in a given shift. We are looking for a motivated individual with atleast 6-8 years of experience on Linux, Solaris, Monitoring tools such as Nagios, worked on Application server and has conceptual knowlegde on DB and Networking including Load Balancers. The job requires the candidate to work in shifts and you will be assigned atleast one week (5 working days) of night shift per month. An ideal candidate needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a believer of team work.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to -
- The Shift Lead is expected to lead a team of 3 to 5 support engineers in a given shift with primary function of providing technical support for business critical applications and Enterprise Systems in SaaS environment.
- Experienced in technologies / applications such as LINUX, SOLARIS, Oracle, JBOSS, APACHE, Load Balancers, Certificates, DNS, Proxy, networking concepts, Scripting etc
- Accountable for varied day-to-day support tasks (business service requests, production incident investigations, root cause analysis, incident fixes & implementations, daily health-checks, incident and change management liaison, respond to infrastructure related issues, queries, reporting etc).
- Work closely with the support manager to ensure high quality and predictability of deliverables â€" both in terms of support delivery and support maintenance - through accurate estimation, technical reviews and risk management.
- Analyze, communicate & present on varied technical & system issues involving exposure to many areas / levels of systems and businesses.
- Review implementations from a supportability perspective, play a leading role for application knowledge transition from product delivery teams and evaluate the cascading impact of issues / changes in a complex and heterogeneous application landscape.
- High interaction with business users and engagement with development & other technical support teams looking to adopt and apply the best practice of Service Support, hence close working relationships with all associated systems and business teams is a critical responsibility and is a key to the support team ongoing success.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
Experience and Qualifications
Around 5 - 7 years experience of â€˜hands on' Production Support, with stronger focus and experience on leading production support teams
- At least 5 years of production infrastructure support experience in a environment with leading support teams in multifaceted technologies and business domains
- At least 2 years of experience in production application support
- Working knowledge on Oracle and SQL concepts
- Hands-on experience and core skills of UNIX shell script
- Hands-on experience any of the application servers such as JBOSS, Weblogic, Apache, Websphere etc
- Good Operating Systems knowledge and associated commands (UNIX [AIX/Solaris/Linux], MS Windows)
- Hands-on experience or working knowledge on Load Balancers (F5, NS)
- Hands-on experience on DNS, Certificates, Proxy
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts, good to have a ITIL Foundation Certification
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED