Lead Ownership Experience Advocate About Tesla Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures Electrical Vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's goal is to produce a full range of electric cars from sports cars to mass-market vehicles and we are determined to decrease the cost of electric vehicles. We have designed, produced and delivered Tesla Roadsters to customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Model S, the world's first premium electric sedan is now being rolled out world-wide.
The primary focus of the Ownership Experience team is to ensure that all our customers have the best Customer Experience possible. We need our Ownership Experience team to collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Service and Technical Support teams to proactively improve the Ownership Experience for our customers. You will contribute to and improve upon new ideas and solutions which will enhance the Reservation, Delivery and Total Ownership Experience for a rapidly growing customer base.
- Coach and support the other Ownership Experience specialists.
- Provide metrics and tools to assure the Ownership Experience team meet company objectives for customer satisfaction.
- Support and equip the Ownership Experience team with information, scripts, e-mail templates and training.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with vehicle owners and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer needs
- Work with Product Managers to understand current vehicle and production talking points.
- Participate in and support international events as and when needed.
- Work with Regional Service Managers to remedy customer concerns and maintenance requests.
- Develop expertise and maintain an up to date working knowledge of Electrical Vehicle technology.
- Liaise if necessary with the Owners choice of Electrician to complete receptacle and connector installations.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures related with the Customer Experience processes.
- Provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports on Tesla Customer Service satisfaction targets.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Fluency in English required. Additional European languages preferred.
- Experience in a fast-moving industry required.
- Experience in a Customer service environment required.
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Location:||Amsterdam, MO |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|