Lead QA Engineer Bunchball
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, and Correlation Ventures. For more information, visit Bunchball.com, read our blog, or follow us on Twitter.
Bunchball is seeking world-class Quality Assurance engineers to develop Nitro, the industry-leading flexible and massively scalable gamification platform. If you are passionate about building engaging and reliable high-traffic user experiences on modern application frameworks, send us your resume.
- Lead Quality Assurance for the Nitro platform and eco-system, including widgets, solutions, analytics and Nitro Studio
- Responsible for approving all products for General Availability
- Create, execute and maintain Test Plans
- Automate test plans with Selenium
- Do internationalization and localization testing
- BS or higher in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in a QA role
- Expertise in web test automation with Selenium WebDriver
- Hands-on and comfortable writing scripts and code
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to constantly improve existing systems and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and a desire to teach and learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly moving startup environment
- Get-it-done attitude
It's an exciting time at Bunchball, with lots to do We offer a competitive salary, 401(k) and full medical, dental and vision coverage. If you think you're the right person for this job, please send a resume to email@example.com.
||333 Twin Dolphin Drive |
Redwood City, CA 94065
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED