Learning & Development HR Coordinator Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
In support of our Corporate Learning & Development organization, the L&D coordinator is responsible for assisting the L&D Sr. Director with the development and implementation of strategies and programs in the areas of (a) learning solutions (help with providing learning solutions that meet the needs of a varied workforce), with the goal of effectively utilizing Splunk's human resources. (b) management and leadership development (help build leadership capabilities of managers),(c) Team effectiveness, including coordinating events and well as developing tools (d) Other development programs that drive employee engagement and effectiveness, such as on-boarding and performance management.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Assist with the design and execution of learning and development programs and materials in the areas stated above.
- Develop methods for evaluating effectiveness of established programs.
- Oversee and manage all contracts (service agreements, statements of work, etc.) and vendor invoices.
- Source, build, and maintain strong relationships with training vendors.
- Assist in finding new training options for managers and employees.
- Oversee and manage training materials (ordering of workbooks, catering, and other supplies as necessary)
- Oversee the tracking of training records for employees through performance management, and/or learning management systems.
- Oversee the tracking of newly hired and newly promoted managers to ensure necessary training is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Prepare or revise PowerPoint presentations for correct formatting and graphics.
- May act as coordinator of departmental projects, following up on pending details, coordinating project team activities, and ensuring deadlines are met.
Required Skills and Background: I've already done that or have that!
- A minimum of 2 years of Learning and Development experience in a high-tech, or highly creative environment
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in training and development
- Strong detail orientation is a must
- Able to work independently
- Able to succeed in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Interest in growing a career in human resources, and / or training and development
- Talent for diplomatic, unbiased communication, both written and spoken
- Able to work well with all levels in a professional manner
- Experience with data gathering, root cause identification, and making recommendations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,700 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED