Legal Operations Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking a Legal Operations Analyst
to join our rapidly growing team.Â We seek a confident self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and who enjoys working in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.Â We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the unique opportunity to join a dynamic company working with great people and state of the art capabilities required toÂ to become the global leader in enterprise-class software-as-a-service.
Â Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining business and technology processes that support the legal department.
- Responsible for implementing the business processes, monitoring and enforcing compliance with the processes, and entering data necessary to maintain the systems.
- Business administration using Salesforce.com and Apttus contract management system including but not limited to updating contract records, creating, editing and maintaining contract templates, managing contract libraries, and auditing agreement access.
- Work with system users to define their business process and requirements and communicate the agreed upon requirements to our internal system analyst partners; ensuring progress through collaboration and partnership.
- Work closely with information technology teams to facilitate the translation of business requirements into appropriate use cases.
- Participate and lead business User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and validation of enhancements developed and configured by our information systems team.
- Explore opportunities for additional automation for contract assembly and routine legal tasks.
- Develop and run reports to monitor systems; ensuring data integrity and efficiency.
- Create and maintain training and business process documentation for internal end users.
- Business subject matter expert on contract management system and business process to support legal department inquiries and training of new hires.
Â Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Contract Management or Legal Operations Analyst experience
- Must be very familiar with contract processes and legal department functions
- Experience with Salesforce.com/Apttus strongly preferred
- Ability to make decisions and ensure projects are taken to completion
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interface comfortably with all levels of personnel; personable and works well with others
- Work with minimum supervision
- Prioritize and manage multiple on-going projects
- Courteous, flexible, highly organized, competent, reliable and proactive and uses independent judgment
- Handle confidential matters with an extreme focus on discretion and confidentiality
- Strong leadership ability, including outstanding influence and communication skills
- A strong team player who can work well with Workday colleagues in Information Systems, Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Operations and other functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-output, team oriented, practical environment
- Demonstrated willingness to identify and act on ways he or she may assist others to accomplish corporate goals
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the Company
- Committed to his or her Â personal growth and development by actively seeking feedback and responding with action
- Open and honest in communications with all stakeholders â legal colleagues, management, customers, auditors, regulators and others
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services