Level 1 Engineer - Network Operations Center All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions, is currently seeking a Network Operations Center (NOC) Level 2 Engineer.
Job Summary: The Network Operations Center Level 2 Engineer (L2) position is a mid-level technical position into our Network Operations Center (NOC). The NOC is a group focused on resolving alerts remotely for our nationwide client base. The L2 position responds to, resolves and escalates incoming technical support incidents from remote monitoring and management tools as well as escalations from NOC Level 1 Engineers.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Provide intermediate to advanced systems engineering support with a focus on:
- Client satisfaction
- Service delivery quality
- Technical excellence
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
- Response Time
- Average Handle Time
- Mean Time to Resolution
- Escalation Rate
- Customer Satisfaction
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide both internal and external support including:
- Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation
- Being empathetic to the customer?s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue
- Producing accurate and detailed documentation at the client and incident level
- Resolving conflict
- Provision, support, and tear down remote support and network monitoring tools
- Follow task creation, work, closure, and escalation procedures
- Support team members with resolving client issues
- Meet or exceed position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Serve as a technical escalation point and mentor to NOC Level 1 Engineers
- Producing and providing technical training to team members
- Excel in the areas of:
- Remote troubleshooting skills
- Client service skills
- Technical competencies defined for the position
Candidates will be expected to interact daily with business leaders, department leaders, team members, and a variety of clients. Reports to and interacts with both remote and local Manager.
The majority of work will be performed from an All Covered/Konica Minolta office location. Candidates are expected to spend consecutive hours in front of a computer monitor using a keyboard and mouse. Work either an eight or twelve hour shift schedule, starting at various times, with periodic opportunities to work overtime.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- 3 or more years of Network Operations Center or Help Desk experience
- 3 or more years of experience with troubleshooting and providing remote support
- BA, BS or similar degree in computers/electronics or relevant experience
- At least one of the following industry certifications is required:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2012; Windows 7; Windows 8
- Advanced certifications may be substituted in lieu of the MCSE requirement based on staffing needs. I.E Microsoft MCSE/MCSM, Cisco CCNP-Security or Citrix CCA-XenApp as examples.
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting the current versions of the Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- 3+ years of experience with administering of the following technologies is preferred:
- The most current versions of the Windows Server family operating system
- The most current versions of Microsoft Active Directory
- The most current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- A working knowledge of the following technologies:
- SNMP and WMI network monitoring tools
- Advanced networking technologies including routing, switching, and Wi-Fi
- Current versions of Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Current versions of Windows Server Operating Systems and related services
- Windows Active Directory (User Management/Administration/Group Policy)
- Current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Common small and mid-market firewalls and security appliances
- Common server tape and online backup solutions
- Common TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to type between 40 to 50 words per minute
- Honest, Enthusiastic, Respectful, takes Ownership, achieves Excellence, and consistently delivers quality Service to team members and customers alike.
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, responsible, punctual, proactive, and self-sufficient.
- Affinity for and successful experience with small to medium size business environments.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
||Phoenix, AZ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED