Lifecycle Marketing Manager eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.Â
This position will lead, execute and analyze Lifecycle Marketing programs.Â Areas of focus include assessing current program offers, identifying, recommending and implementing best-in-class promotional strategies and ensuring flawless execution of promotional and educational initiatives. He or she will also manage and provide direction for Lifecycle Marketing Specialist(s).
- Lead flawless execution of multi-channel tactics to achieve specific company objectives across NAS, including email, onsite banners, landing pages, mobile and outbound calling while maintaining a cohesive customer experience.
- For these programs, provide end-to-end project management: Partner with LCM Leadership to conceive strategy, develop creative brief, manage copy and creative development, provide detailed program specifications, oversee or execute development and QA, report on results and optimization efforts.
- Maintain ownership of promotional pricing matrix and promotional codes to ensure consistency of promotional pricing strategy and targeting.Â
- Manage and developÂ Lifecycle Marketing Specialist(s), overseeing their workflow and day-to-day prioritization.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of promotions and related metrics including lifecycle forecasts and promotions across all customer segments and locales.
- Create and partner with LCM leadership to interpret reports measuring performance of NAS email and banner campaigns with the goal of continually optimizing.
- Key player and contributor in testing and measuring effectiveness of various tactics.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports and insights on program performance by proactively monitoring email campaigns and competitive market information to make effective tactical recommendations and campaign adjustments
- Work with Lifecycle Marketing Specialists to create and maintain email campaign process documentation
- Act as a secondary quality assurance checkpoint for all promotional targeting and email communications as needed.
- Leverages existing email platform capabilities to deliver optimum and timely communications to users. Recommends platform requirements that will support growth of initiatives.Â
- Lead project management for marketing requirements and delivery of new and existing tools to achieve automation of email and banner promotions.
- Perform special projects in support of key LCM and Pricing initiatives
- Assess key competitor pricing strategies and provides regular reporting of competitor promotional offers.
- This job requires close partnerships and the ability to work across organizations including Marketing, Product, Acquisition, FP&A, Engineering, Legal, Customer Care, and Data Analytics teams.
- 4+ years experience in email marketing with extensive knowledge of ASP/ESP platforms (Responsys experience a plus)
- 2+ years experience in management
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end production processQuantitative experience assessing pricing impacts to overall revenue and margin goals.
- Strong written and verbal communications with the ability to structure, articulate and present a persuasive recommendation to key peers and leadership
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage group workflow and lead small teams
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Bachelorâs Degree
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED