Lifecycle Marketing Specialist eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Current Openings Â» Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Santa Monica, CA
eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to people's lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
We're looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. We're the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. That's 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will play an essential role on eHarmony's Lifecycle Marketing Team. This position is a crucial part of the operational success of the team, fully owning end-to-end campaign management of various lifecycle marketing programs (email, site, and pricing programs) from pre-production, to development, execution, and reporting.
- Own end-to-end campaign production: Pre-production, coordination of creative development, HTML coding, campaign setup, segment setup, and deployment of marketing emails on an ESP platform.
- Proofing and QA of majority of work to ensure flawless execution.
- Participate in the creative development process from copy-writing to collaborating closely with Copy Editor and a team of Designers to guide development of campaign creative.
- Execute price tests using internal system and report on results to key stakeholders.
- Extensive coordination with Engineering, Customer Care, Product Management, Data Analytics Group and Marketing leadership on testing and execution of campaigns
- Oversee the development and implementation of onsite display advertising to coincide with email marketing campaigns.
- Deliver analysis and reporting of campaign and operational email performance. Communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations.
- Own day-to-day communication with international locales
- Monitor deliverability and report on results of campaigns using ReturnPath.
- 1+ years of email marketing and email production required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook & Excel) is a must
- Knowledge of HTML
- Strong project management skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with ASP/ESP third party email platform, or internal email system (i.e. YesMail, Cheetah Mail, Silver Pop, Axiom etc.) or ASP platform (i.e. Responsys etc.) preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, knowing when to escalate
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- B.A. degree
||Marketing, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED