Lifecycle Marketing Specialist eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will play an essential role on eHarmonyâs Lifecycle Marketing Team. This position is a crucial part of the operational success of the team, fully owning end-to-end campaign management of various lifecycle marketing programs (email, site, and pricing programs) from pre-production, to development, execution, and reporting.
- Own end-to-end campaign production: Pre-production, coordination of creative development, HTML coding, campaign setup, segment setup, and deployment of marketing emails on an ESP platform.
- Proofing and QA of majority ofÂ work to ensure flawless execution.
- Participate in the creative development process from copy-writing to collaborating closely with Copy Editor and a team of Designers to guide development of campaign creative.
- Execute price tests using internal system and report on results to key stakeholders.
- Extensive coordination with Engineering, Customer Care, Product Management, Data Analytics Group and Marketing leadership on testing and execution of campaigns
- Oversee the development and implementation of onsite display advertising to coincide with email marketing campaigns.
- Deliver analysis and reporting of campaign and operational email performance. Communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations.
- Own day-to-day communication with international locales
- Monitor deliverability and report on results of campaigns using ReturnPath.
- 1+ years of email marketing and email production required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook & Excel) is a must
- Knowledge of HTML
- Strong project management skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with ASP/ESP third party email platform, or internal email system (i.e. YesMail, Cheetah Mail, Silver Pop, Axiom etc.) or ASP platform (i.e. Responsys etc.) preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, knowing when to escalate
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- B.A. degree
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED