Linux Implementation Engineer Gazzang
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Great opportunity for a Linux Implementation Engineer to join a hot Austin startup.
Gazzang is looking for a motivated and self driven Linux Implementation Engineer that will be a member of our professional services team performing pre-sales and post-sales implementation of security products. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning leading edge technology like Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB and data security while solving hard technical security challenges with our tools.
We are located downtown with plenty of great places within walking distance.
Gazzang builds Cloud Encryption and Security Technology.
- 5-8 years Linux experience
- 3-5 years shell scripting bash or perl
- 3-5 years IT or SysAdmin experience
- 1-3 years consulting or professional services and working directly with customers
- Opensource application support experience with one or more of these technologies - vsftpd, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Hands on experience with many linux distributions, rhel, ubuntu, centos, fedora, debian
- Security Certifications, Encryption, Ciphers
- Big Data implementations
- Experience in service engagements with Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience with Cloud Technology and Providers such as Amazon EC2, S3, EBS, Eucalyptus, Rackspace, OpenStack, CPanel
- Experience with Hypervisor and Virtualization Technology such as XEN, QEMU, KVM, Vmware
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Gazzang provides robust security solutions and operational diagnostics that help enterprises protect sensitive information and maintain performance in big data environments.
< 5M RaisedInvestors: Austin Ventures
, Silver Creek Ventures All Jobs: at Gazzang
|Headquarters:||600 Congress Ave|
Austin, TX 78701
|Company Profile:||Gazzang's mission is to develop products that keep data secure, available and actionable in the cloud. Our solutions secure big data and any other application or database that runs on Linux, and provide high-performance monitoring, alerting and analysis of cloud environments. Gazzang also offers a universal key and secrets manager as a service to protect your most important corporate information.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas and backed by Austin Ventures and Silver Creek Ventures. We have an impressive list of customers across multiple vertical markets - ranging from SaaS, healthcare, financial services and higher education to large enterprise environments.
Visit http://gazzang.com/company/about for more information.|
Support Gazzang with Social Media services