Listing Acquisition Consultant Zillow
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED PLEASE NOTE ? This role is contract (6 mo.) with possibility for extension.
Position Title: Listing Acquisition Consultant
Main function: Acquire broker partnerships via telesales and online outreach to brokers and agents.
- Acquire new Broker and Agent listing inventory.
- Systematically penetrate an assigned geographic territory to maximize Zillow?s listing coverage to the maximum amount possible.
- Deliver compelling presentations via telephone and online presentation tools to sell Brokers and Agents on the value of working with Zillow.
- Perform all needed administrative and processing functions to secure listing feed contracts and insure the listings are processed and posted to Zillow. Own the process.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Zillow, representing the best interests of the company, its advertisers, and industry partners , while simultaneously increasing goodwill and brand awareness of Zillow tools and services
- Performs any other duties related to the Industry Relations Department as directed by the Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer, when schedule and workload permit.
- 1 year of inside or outside sales experience, preferably in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional communication skills (oral/written)
- Disciplined, reliable and responsible self-starter that can self-manage with strong critical-thinking skills
- Respectful to coworkers and conducts himself/herself in work-settings in a manner that is consistent with the Zillow Way
- Experience working in a real estate organization or in a business operating within the real estate industry is a bonus
||999 Third Avenue |
Seattle, WA 98104
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED