Local Sales & Brand Ambassador Handybook
Are you interested in working for a young, fast-growing tech startup? Are you interested in a career in business development? Are you looking to hone your sales skill? Great. This is the position for you.
We're on a mission to change the way the world purchases home services. Every day, we connect thousands of customers with skilled, friendly maids, handymen and more. Not only does our platform make our customers? lives a bit easier, it also empowers our service professionals to build businesses of their own.
Handybook recently raised $30 Million from Highland Capital Partners, General Catalyst and Revolution. See what TechCrunch, New York Times, Forbes, and others are saying about us at http://www.handybook.com/press.
We're looking for fun, outgoing, competitive people to help us expand out sales efforts. Responsibilities include:
- Selling Handybook services to potential customers at events and with brand marketing initiatives
- Recording and presenting key metrics of our sales success
- Manage sales process and team organization
- Enrolled or completed bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Must work at least 20 hours/week, and can work much more if you want. We run Mon through Sun 10AM-8PM
- Past experience in roles such as Brand Ambassador, Event Coordinator, Sales or Business Development helpful but not required
$8-12/hour base plus $5 commission per sale. We expect 1-2 sales per hour for a total of $13-22/hour payment.
||134 W 29TH ST |
New York, NY 10001
Handybook = Instant booking = Instant happiness
All Jobs: at Handybook
|Headquarters:||134 W 29TH ST|
New York, NY 10001
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Handybook is the easiest way to get stuff done around the home.
In under 60 seconds you can book a pre-approved cleaner or handyman. You tell us what you need to get done, where you live, and what time works for you, and we do the rest. It's like Amazon for services. |
Support Handybook with Social Media services