Logistics Administrator The Wolf Organization, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Manage the SAP software applications for the logistical services of the company. Prepare reports and other documentation associated with the logistical services, maintain files and records and interact with internal and external customers daily. Perform logistical, administrative, and clerical and support functions for the business unit.
Perform additional duties as determined by the business unit manager.
Essential Job Function:
- Create and manage deliveries and shipments within SAP
- Perform product delivery/shipment creation and management within SAP
- Route delivery trucks and coordinate truckload movements to the cross docks and customer locations minimizing transportation costs
- Coordinate and assist with UPS and customer pick up orders
- Manage paperwork flow for all aspects of deliveries including reverse logistics
- Interact daily with a variety of personnel and customers including drivers, warehouse persons, customer service and administrative reps, sales consultants, vendors and various management/corporate level positions
- Assist the business unit manager with special projects and perform analysis of departmental reports as requested
- Use map point as necessary
- Assist in cycle counts and inventory process as required
- Maintain and comprehend various departmental reports such as Delivery Statistics, Outbound Cube Reports and all ISO Measurements
- Review for accuracy and prepare invoices for payment
- Be willing to work overtime.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Comply with all company safety policies, procedures, rules, and guidelines.
- Comply with all elements of the Core Values and use the Quality System, including ISO procedures, corrective and preventative actions, the customer complaint policy, and best practices to achieve continuous process improvements and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful, ethical manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Use good judgment and common sense.
Experience and Education Required:
- Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
- (R) Read, Speak and Write English;
- (R) High school diploma or GED
- (R) Proficient with PC and Microsoft software applications
- (D) 2 years college or equivalent work experience.
- Primarily working in a climate controlled office with some time spent in an unheated warehouse or outside yard; requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and kneeling. The work schedule is determined by the needs of the business unit and may vary by location.
||York, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED