Looking for a Dynamic Python, PHP, Ruby on Rails, and/or LAMP Maven to Grow with Us! AppNeta
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED If you have fresh Web Development skills and want to make a move into sales engineering, this is a Phenomenal Opportunity to do just that!
This is an Ideal Opportunity for a Web Developer looking to transition out of a development role and into a more client-interactive sales environment.
Come join a growing team where results will be rewarded!!
Located just steps from Boston's Waterfront in the middle of the Innovation District, AppNeta is an exciting and dynamic company that continues to see phenomenal growth quarter over quarter. The AppNeta environment offers tremendous opportunity for career advancement. Our team is growing, and we're seeking a talented Application Performance Systems Engineer to support our inside sales team in Boston!!
The application performance systems engineer is responsible for owning the technical sale for our Tracelytics Application Performance Management (APM) solutions. You bring your passion for technology and customer-focused personality -- we'll teach you about our performance solutions, how to demonstrate and differentiate it, and enjoy being on a winning team.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Working with inside sales representatives to qualify and close new business
- Present the Tracelytics APM solution to customers via GoToMeeting and phone
- Quickly understanding a customer's IT/network environment and articulate how our applicationperformance tool can be easily deployed to provide immediate value
- Research competitive solutions and positioning to help sales staff close the deal
- Be a visible team player at AppNeta, bringing a competitive spirit and a winning attitude
Desired Skills & Experience
- Web development, web ops, or systems administration background
- 1-5 years of web application development or operations experience
- Java enterprise development a PLUS
- Experience with LAMP, PHP, Python, Ruby
- Prior sales engineering experience is desired
- Must have great energy, enthusiasm, and a competitive attitude!
- Bachelors degree or equivalent IT experience required
- Should enjoy talking with people about technology solutions
- Work well in a team environment
Position Background and Culture:
- This is a tremendous growth opportunity!! We offer technical training, sales training and grow our management from within.
- We continuously measure ourselves so we can improve, and are always getting better.
- We respect individuals, collaborate, and always avoid politics.
- We celebrate individual and team wins and are always conscious of the fact that we're here to win.
- We learn from our mistakes.
- We communicate clearly and truthfully...we say what we mean.
- You will be expected to work hard and to continue to push yourself every day.
- You will have a blast working here!
AppNeta is the perfect place for you to grow your pre-sales engineering career. We offer a company culture jam packed with high energy, enthusiasm & FUN!
What We Do: deliver instant-value network and application performance management solutions required to drive exceptional end user experience across all data center, cloud, remote office and mobile environments. AppNeta's award-winning PathView Cloud solutions leverage a zero administration, cloud-based service to meet the performance demands of today's distributed network infrastructure and mainstream network-dependent applications including unified communications, cloud services and virtual service delivery. With more than 1,000 customers worldwide, AppNeta provides unmatched end-to-end performance insight to network engineers and IT outsourcers, enabling predictable and efficient delivery of today's business-critical application services from wherever they originate to wherever they are consumed. www.appneta.com
If you're interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format with a subject line ofApplication Performance SE - Thanks!!
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those short-listed will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
To all recruitment agencies: At this time AppNeta will not be accepting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes as they will not be considered. AppNeta is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Bain Capital Ventures
, Egan-Managed Capital
, Flybridge Capital Partners
, JMI Equity All Jobs: at AppNeta
|Headquarters:||285 Summer Street|
Boston, MA 02210
|Company Profile:||AppNeta is revolutionizing IT Performance Management with the first cloud-delivered service for integrated, end-to-end visibility across networks and applications. AppNeta delivers an industry-first SaaS portfolio of End User Experience Monitoring services with broad, cross Application Performance visibility and unprecedented Network Performance Insight. AppNeta arms network and application engineers with the end-to-end visibility needed to know how users experience applications across the network. Try the AppNeta solutions today for free at www.appneta.com.
Delivered from the cloud for extraordinary ease and affordability, AppNeta solutions assure the fastest time to resolution in the industry and superior end-user experience monitoring. Providing thousands of customers worldwide with unmatched performance management services, AppNeta helps you ensure exceptional end-user experience and the successful delivery of your business-critical applications.
Support AppNeta with Social Media services