M3 Senior / Principal Business Consultants - Flexible across our UK offices, or home based Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
M3 Senior / Principal Business Consultants - Flexible across our UK offices, or home based
UK, Farnborough,Infor House
Friday, September 21, 2012
Infor is actively recruiting experienced Business Consultants to join our Professional Services Team for our M3 product line in the UK with expertise in M3 ERP implementation. We are looking to recruit Business Consultants into the Sales & Service Order Management and Supply Chain Planning & Execution areas.
- Reporting to the Consulting Manager, you will provide consultative guidance and assistance directly to users of M3 products in a professional and organized manner, using application knowledge in accordance with the M3 Implementation Methodology.
- Effectively apply deep M3 functional knowledge to Infor's larger delivery projects that are complex in nature and require senior leadership.
- Provide clients with M3 and industry consulting expertise and â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations
- Provide leadership through knowledge sharing, mentoring, coaching and skills development to others giving performance feedback and assignment reviews.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in M3 ERP project implementation including several full-life cycle implementations with vendors such as Intentia or Lawson.
- Experience of one or more industry segments â€" Fashion, Food, Distribution, Manufacturing, Equipment Service & Rental
- Detailed implementation knowledge in one or more of Warehousing, Logistics, Procurement; or Manufacturing and Planning; or Supply Chain Planning & Execution; or Customer Sales Management; or Service and Rental ; or Finance.
- Excellent communication skills (English + native language oral and written).
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED