M3 System Consultant, Windows SQL, AIX Oracle or Sun Oracle skills required. Flexible across our UK offices, or home based Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
M3 System Consultant, Windows SQL, AIX Oracle or Sun Oracle skills required. Flexible across our UK offices, or home based
UK, Rochdale,Sandbrook House,S Way
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Infor is actively recruiting experienced System Consultants to join our Professional Services Team in UK. Reporting to the Consulting Manager in the UK, we are looking to add further Windows SQL, AIX Oracle or SUN Oracle skills to our Systems Consulting team. Any knowledge of iSeries would be beneficial although not essential.
- Perform installation and configuration of M3 complex & advanced technologies either onsite or remote.
- Assist customer with identification and resolution of technology related issues.
- Provide customer training and knowledge transfer on Infor technology.
- Perform system health checks & recommend solutions to resolve issues.
- Management of customer M3 Environment until handover
- Complete all required documentation as part of the implementation, including status reports, exit documents, expense reporting, technical documentation, etc.
- Maintain communications with the Project Manager or engagement owner and the client's technology project team.
- Provide specific recommendations surrounding Infor (and related third party) technologies and tools in order to perform product installations, system administration and related consulting/training activities in a professional and organized manner.
- Gain an understanding of the client's business and implementation impact.
- Coordinate communication within the project team to include identification of client expectations, critical business issues, and any pertinent information discovered during the turnover process with the sales team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science in related field or equivalent work experience
- Windows SQL, AIX Oracle or SUN Oracle operating system experience, working with a variety of hardware configurations
- Any knowledge of iSeries would be beneficial although not essential.
- Demonstrated overall breadth and variety of technology expertise
- Working knowledge of relational databases and web-related technologies
- Excellent communication skills (English + native language oral and written).
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
Send to Friend
||Sandbrook House, NM |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED