M3 Technical Solution Architect Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
M3 Technical Solution Architect
UK, Rochdale,Sandbrook House,S Way
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Infor is actively recruiting experienced Technical Solution Architects to join our Professional Services Team in UK. Reporting to the Consulting Manager in the UK, the ideal candidate will have general technical experience and have the ability to handle a broad spread of abilities, including technical project management.
- Design the technology architecture necessary to meet the clients stated business objectives
- Design solutions and modifications and develop tool sets to assist consultants in delivering customizations.
- Take into consideration all customizations planned so that the delivered solution works together.
- Responsible for the development environment, the deployment process, performance aspects and the interaction between all customizations
- Validates all designs made by the designers
- Provide advanced training internally to new employees and existing employees on new product releases, knowledge transfers and beta projects. Provide knowledge transfer and act as a mentor to new Technology Consultants.
- Assist with detailed implementation planning, project planning and project coordination in conjunction with the project lead, developing positive customer relationships (executive level and end user), creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and effective team management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with a development language or tool such as Java or similar
- Experience as systems consultant or working with sizing and designing infrastructure.
- Demonstrated technology consulting expertise, including the ability to successfully complete the toughest engagements and handle the most troublesome client situations
- Excellent communication skills (English + native language oral and written).
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
Send to Friend
||Sandbrook House, NM |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED