Mail Room Associate Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Mail Room Associate
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Friday, February 08, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Mail Room Associate
JOB LOCATION: US â€" Alpharetta, GA
JOB SUMMARY: Infor operations center seeks person for Mailroom with attention to detail and strong communication skills. Responsible for outgoing mail; office supply ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Candidate must possess the ability to learn new skills and work independently with little supervision.
* Prepare packages and mail, including bulk mailings, for delivery and distribution.
* Sorting and processing incoming and outgoing mail, FedEx, UPS, DHL and messenger packages
* Perform Shipping and Receiving activities both domestic and international
* Copying and scanning
* Comb binding manuals and books
* Maintain supply inventory, ordering office supplies and distribution
* Assisting with office moves and light facilities maintenance
* Cover front desk and switchboard for designated periods of time
* Operate postage meters and scales.
* Disseminate information regarding postal procedures and regulations.
* Update and maintain a detailed and organized sorting system and mailroom database, performing regular name and location updates.
* Look-up unidentifiable or undelivered mail to reroute in a timely manner.
* Performs regular inspections of mailroom equipment to ensure that all equipment is in a safe operating state and that all adequate postage is maintained within the meter.
* Arranges for preventative maintenance as well as service calls.
* Prepares outgoing courier packages through computer software and ensures the delivery of such in a deadline environment.
* Assists with other duties and functions within the Office Services department and â€œbacks upâ€ other positions as instructed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* MS office word, excel, outlook
* FedEx online
* Switchboard experience
* Must be able to left up to 30 pounds.
* Ensures the mailroom is clean, tidy and organized and is always stocked with the appropriate supplies
* Position is Monday â€" Friday 9-6 (EST)
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Responding to employee requests and following up in a timely manner
* Make decisions within specified parameters
* Multitask with close attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED