Maintenance Renewal Rep - London Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
This position is responsible for managing and selling software support contract renewals. Will manage and maintain support contracts while growing service revenues through renewing, up-selling and reinstating maintenance support contracts. Manage inbound renewal questions via phone and email as well as proactively quote and follow-up with customers via outbound calling and email. This position carries a sales quota.
Location: London, UK
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Manage a sales territory carrying a quote in maintenance contract renewal
- Grow service revenues by reinstating non-renewed contracts and upselling
- Prepare and provide customers renewal quotes within 90 days of support expiration
- Contact and follow-up with customers and partners to ensure on-time maintenance renewals
- Maintain an accurate customer master record, assets and maintenance entitlement
- Manage and track maintenance renewals from opportunity to invoice
- Manage credit card purchases for maintenance renewal
- Ensure customers are aware of new products, features and functionality
- Have a basic product understanding, system knowledge and processes to assist in selling support renewals
- Assist customers with any product discrepancies in their install base to include license reconciliations
- Assist Sales and Finance teams with customer and account research & customer audits for renewal orders
- Resolve order issues with Customer Service and Order Management
- Assist customers and Sales with support contract co-terming
- Work with field sales when needed to save any potentially lost support renewal
- Track non- renewal, pending, and lost support contracts including reasons for cancelation
- Prepare weekly forecasts of support renewal bookings within a 10% accuracy rate
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 3+ years' experience in software industry
- Demonstrated success in sales of Maintenance Renewals
- Previous sales and/or software maintenance renewal experience
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets
- Must thrive in a quota driven environment
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and track multiple issues
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a teamed environment
- Excellent customer service skills with an orientations towards helping customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Written and oral fluency in German and French
- Knowledge and ability to forecast maintenance bookings
- Strong desire and willingness to learn
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Sales Force and NetSuite software applications
Education: Got it!
About Splunk:Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
- Desire Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 4,000 customers in over 70 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 600 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||London, KY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED