Maintenance Renewal Representative AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Maintenance Renewal Representative
Sales | Arlington, VA, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
The primary goal of the Maintenance Renewal Representative is to ensure all current customers see the value in renewing their annual maintenance and service contracts and that these contracts are renewed on time. This individual will collaborate with members of our public sector sales organization, including executive level, at a global scale. The job requires a combination of selling techniques, value proposition transfer to the customer, organizational skills and a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Sales management of existing customers
- Accountable for ensuring an efficient renewal process
- Follow-up with quoted customers ensuring renewals are closed
- Track cancellations and reasons for cancellations
- Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales
- Identify and transfer leads to sales departments
- Bachelors Degree (technical background preferred but not required)
- 0-1 years experience in related role; recent college graduates are welcome to apply!
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Superior work ethic and a dynamic, positive attitude
- Work well independently, as well as, being a team player
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adaptive to change
To learn more about AvePoint, please visit our web site at: www.AvePoint.com
<< Back to Current Openings
||Arlington, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED