Maintenance Renewal Representative- Singapore Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our product portfolio includes both hardware devices with associated maintenance renewals as well as subscription services. We are continuing to experience massive growth in our customer base and are now in a position to bring in a seasoned Maintenance Renewal specialist who can become the core of our renewals business and have a hand in building this organization for the future. If you have the necessary skills and are ready to truly strive for excellence among the best of the best we would like to hear from you.
- 3+ Years experience in Maintenance Renewals to enterprise customers
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company's mission, product and business opportunity.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and posses strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Knowledge of SAP and Sales Force is preferred
- Manage all maintenance and subscription renewals in the APAC territory including:
- Quote generation, including creation of coterminous quotes
- Upsell to multiyear renewals by positioning value to customer
- Diligent follow up with Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales, channel partners and end users to bring in renewals before expiration
- Submit accurate and timely forecast through Salesforce.com
- Work within existing renewals database and collaborate with Sales Operations and IT to drive process and systems improvements and best practices
- Exceed sales targets for renewal.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Manage the Quoting, Forecasting, and Sales Cycle of all APAC Renewal Business
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED