Maintenance Renewals Manager - West Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Maintenance Renewals Manager â€"
Manage and oversees the day-to-day Maintenance Renewals activities ensuring compliance with all applicable polices and operating procedures. Train, lead and manage a team of Renewal Sales Representatives. Participates in operational planning and coordinates the development of departmental operating policies and procedures. Serve as liaison with internal departments and external customers as required.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Manage daily activities of personnel, to include performance evaluation, training, and problem resolution
- Provide guidance and expertise to the team in the day-to-day management of account activities within their territory. To include escalations, ad hoc projects, quota preparations and forecasts
- Hire, develop and retain top talent
- Manage forecasting activities, preparing internal reports for management
- Align with organizational and corporate objectives to develop and execute on an action plan to ensure revenue growth and profitability
- Develop territories for the team and assist in quota assignment
- Manage month end bookings, revenue, backlog and lost account reports
- Manage the development of career plans for employees
- Serve as team liaison coordinating interactions between internal department and/or external customers as appropriate
- Define, streamline and implement internal business process including development of operational and procedural guidelines
- Respond to internal and external inquires regarding Software Maintenance sales
- Plan and coordinate special projects; gather organize and assess information and develop and prepare recommendations
- Assist and contribute to the planning, coordination, development and implementation of long-range business goals and objectives
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned to include ad hoc projects and support as needed
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to Manage and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Sales Force and NetSuite software applications
Education: Got it!
- Desire Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Management experience preferred
- 4+ years' experience in software industry
- Increasing responsibilities and demonstrated success in sales of maintenance renewals
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED