Major Account Executive - Southeast USA Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Major Account Executive - Southeast USA
Sales | Remote Office Location (TBD), United States
Major Account Manager:
The Major Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring and managing key accounts in the south east markets. Along with your Systems Engineer, the Major Account Manager will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Understand, develop and grow a Named Account list whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Understand and convey key Business issues facing customers
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales target (Quota).
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle
- canvassing and cold calls
- executive calls and meetings
- line manager presentations
- product demonstrations
- discussion of papers and proposals
- negotiation and close
- Experience managing Global Accounts and working with International counter parts.
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters.
- 7+ years of solution and service based sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions in the southeast region.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with networking/security, competitors and market landscape is required.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Remote Office Location, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services