Positioning Check Point in its established and targeted major accounts within the accounts in the area.
Establish relationship with executives of customer: CEO, IT, Security.
Working from a strict named basis it is typical that a MAM will have approx. â€œRevenueâ€ accounts and â€œTargetâ€ accounts. The objectives are as follows
- Cross sell Check Point Technology Solutions
- Establish contact base within an account and efficiently market to this base â€" provide an open and know single point of contact for escalation and technology updates
- Ensure that the account is well managed by an authorized partner and that the partner is representing Check Point's interests in the account
- Successfully sell Check Point's technology into the account
- Qualify accounts against provided list â€" establish organizational and political structure that best fits Check Point's new business sales campaigns
- Establish Check Point partner map within an account and align/work with for successful new opportunities
* Establish relation within the organization with CEO the executives of the following department: IT, Security, Sales, Marketing and Purchasing
Desired Background and Experience
- ~5 years relevant experience.
- Presentation skills/selling skills, experience in Account management in similar companies in the hi-tech industry. Security knowledge (both commercial and technical)
- Team player and work in conjunction with the pre-sale technical resources, marketing and other sales resources of Check Point