Management Intern MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to work in a thriving, fast paced startup environment? Do you wake up each morning craving the opportunity to stretch your professional and technical skills? MuleSoft's summer internship will give you the opportunity to work in a collaborative, forward thinking and fun environment. You'll walk away from this internship with a wealth of diverse experience and a solid understanding of the #1 integration platform on the planet!
- Structured, 10 week program - June 17th - August 23rd
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- PAID! Yes, you read that correctly... PAID!
- Sorry, no vacations during the internship
- Attend social events every other week (5 total)
- Candidates must include GPA on resume
WHAT MAKES OUR PROGRAM COOL:
- Potential to be hired for full time position
- Exposure to our C-Suite (CEO, CTO, CFO and executive staff) on a daily basis
- Weekly Lunch & Learns with executive leadership
- Opportunity to work as a cohort on a â€œBig Pictureâ€ project
- Social events with our team every other week
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunch
- Onsite yoga every Tuesday
- Regression analysis to correlate customer revenue with website behavior
- Work across several functions to streamline inter-departmental processes
- Analyze reporting for each function and develop management dashboards
- Create and run surveys to assess why we win/lose
- MBA student
- Highly quantitative background
- Math, economics, electrical engineering, etc.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products. Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services