Manager Accounts Receivable and Collections Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable and Collections Manager who wants to make their mark on a growing organization.Â The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment. This position reports to the Director of Shared Services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish strong working relationships within the business and with the customers.
- Maintain and develop internal controls, procedures and policies. Administer and maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls.
- Develop and prepare related metrics and reporting to senior management and internal business and finance partners.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close for accounts receivable and related items.
- Continuing focus on scalability and process efficiency and improvement.
- Set department goals and objectives. Provide management and support to the team towards meeting those goals and objectives as well their professional development.
- Manage a team across two locations (Salt Lake City and Pleasanton, CA)
- 8-10 years of hands-on management experience, with extensive knowledge and experience in Collections, Accounts Receivable and Accounting Processes.
- Minimum 5 years experience in credit and corporate collections that involved direct communication with customers.
- Self-motivated, strong leader, who can drive department strategy and change, develop new ideas and creative solutions; focused on continuous improvement.
- Collaborative team player; ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in maintaining SOX documentation and interfacing with external auditors.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills; Customer focus and professional demeanor.
- Must have advanced Excel skills; Access skills are a plus
- Experience dealing with sales tax a plus
- CPA a plus
- Ability to travel to California periodically
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services