Position Title: Manager, Commercial Services and Reporting
5-7 years of work experience in pharmaceutical consulting, analytics and reporting, and marketing.
MUST have direct experience in the pharmaceutical industry working cross functionally with pharma, CRM
agencies, and digital/media agencies of record.
Bachelors degree in marketing, statistics, economics, or related field required; MBA degree a plus.
Overall Position Summary:
Manages the reporting and metrics engagement with our pharma partners and their affiliated agencies. Serves
as the primary reporting point of contact both internally and externally, coordinates reporting and general
analytics deliverables, and provides consultation to our pharma partners and our commercial sales teams.
Role will manage a team of 2-3 commercial services and reporting associates.
- Serve as the primary liaison between our pharmaceutical partners and a variety of Epocrates internal
teams on all reporting and metrics deliverables
- Provide leadership and direction to assigned staff on all aspects of client reporting deliverables including
preparation, schedule management, data needs, and partner delivery/presentation
- Assess the needs of our pharmaceutical partners and establish and maintain clear expectations for
reporting and metrics delivery and support
- Manage internal and external reporting and metrics meetings; responsible for daily communication with
key client contacts
- Coordinate internal resources to establish and maintain appropriate systems and data assets to support
commercial product analytics and reporting
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables and promptly resolve client issues
Primary Skills and Critical Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical consulting (analytics, reporting, marketing)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple groups/departments
- Strong working knowledge of analytics, statistics, and measurement related to marketing and reporting
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills; customer service orientation
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage the projects
to accomplish desired results
- Proficiency in SQL and SAS
- Self-starter who can work independently to solve problems creatively and prioritize tasks
|Location:||Ewing, NJ |
|Headquarters:||1100 Park Place|
San Mateo, CA 94403