Manager, Consulting Services Palo Alto Networks
Manage the tactical activities and strategic direction of the Professional Services team. This position reports to the Director of Professional Services.
Location for this role: Washington DC/Boston/NY.
Respond to all sales opportunities and work with the sales group to drive new business by utilizing Pro Services capabilities.
- Provide strategic direction and input to the technical development of the Pro Services group
- Manage the daily activities of the worldwide consulting organization including Pro Services engineers and Resident Engineers
- Interface with the Sales team to ensure customer technical requirements are met
- Handle day-to-day personnel issues such as hiring, promotions, time off and disciplinary actions
- Provide status to the Vice President on all major activities.
- 25+ % worldwide travel
- 5+ years managing teams of 6+ technical security consultants
- 7+ years of building Internet security solutions at enterprise customers
- Strong technical knowledge of Internet security concepts and implementations/products
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPNs, LANs, WANs, IPsec and Encryption Technology
- Demonstrated leadership and team building capabilities
- Required: Undergraduate degree in technical field (EE, CE, etc.)
- Desired: Graduate degree (MBA or Master of Engineering)
||Washington, DC |