Manager - Corporate Security Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Manager Corporate Security
We are seeking an outstanding security professional with 8 or more years physical and personal security experience to join a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company in Pleasanton, CA.Â This person will develop and implement corporate physical security policies, procedures, and programs to protect the staff, reputation, and assets of a dynamic, growing, multi-site, global organization
We seek a leader who will be engaged fully, communicate openly and forge close working relationships throughout our company.Â We seek a confident self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and who enjoys working in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.Â We seek a leader, who can use his or her exceptional judgment and strong security and interpersonal skills to be comfortable, effective and persuasive in dealing with employees, senior management and the board of directors.
This leadership role would be a core member of the Workday Security & Risk Management Team.
- Required Skills & ExperienceÂ
- Bachelorâs Degree or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Minimum of 8 years corporate security experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility with at least 4 years senior security manage experience with an international corporate environment
- Managerial and policy making experience in the corporate physical security field
- Extensive security work experience in a large, multi-site, global corporate, institutional or governmental environment
- Ability to source and maintain vendors capable of supporting and servicing a growing multi-national company
- Demonstrated experience in investigative case management in a corporate environment and working with law enforcement organizations
- Experience in preparing and managing capital and operational budgets
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement policies, procedures, standards, training, and methods for the protection of employees, intellectual property, product, operations and facilities from unauthorized disclosure, counterfeiting, piracy, misuse, theft, assault, vandalism, espionage, sabotage or financial loss
- Partner with Information Security Team to develop cohesive comprehensive security umbrella
- Develop strong relationships with Legal, HR, IT and Facilities operations to build strong business unit support
- Develop and ensure implementation and operations of security and emergency response plans and procedures for all US and international facilities and remote sites
- Work closely with the management team on the planning of new construction and procurement projects worldwide
- Compile and analyze local and international security data and intelligence reports with the assistance of outsourced resources and recommend appropriate actions
- Ensure effective coordination with law enforcement, fire, medical and other emergency resources at all locations and events
- Develop Investigative procedures necessary to protect multi-national company resources
- Develop and maintain industry contacts to remain constantly knowledgeable about the latest security applications and issues
- Ensure the appropriate security equipment and systems are in place and fully operational
- Ensure a high level of oversight for senior executives concerning security related policies, procedures, systems or reports that may be required for compliance
- Develop long range plans for capital and operational budgets and approve remote event security plans and budgets
- Ensure a high level of professional interaction and confidence for high profile VIPs attending the companies events or locations
- Maintain oversight and quality control metrics for outsourced security vendors
- Conduct briefings; provide advice and recommendations to Senior Staff, Regional Directors, Country Directors and Field Staff
- Leverage vendors to provide quality global security services when necessary
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services