Manager, Customer Service Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager, Customer Service
Technical Support | Denver, CO, United States
The Manager of Customer Service position is a central part of the Name.com organization, whose main objective is to ensure our customers to have a smooth experience from first impressions through every touch point thereafter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager of Customer Service position includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Establish and execute on a core strategy, plan and roadmap for creating complete â€œCustomer Experienceâ€ through customer loyalty and customer satisfaction metrics, analytics, and create a strong feedback loop with the Operations, Marketing and Development teams.
- Manage the â€˜quality standards' program that establishes a consistent and exceptional experience each time a customer interacts with the organization while maintaining our culture and the personal style of each employee.
- Develop policies and procedures to help guide and empower employees to solve customer issues quickly, correctly, and on the first interaction.
- Work with all parts of the company to ensure consistent visibility and understanding of top issues that are impacting the customer.
- Work with the marketing team to drive customer engagement and loyalty programs that result in building loyal, lifetime customers.
- Develop core processes to incorporate customer feedback into the new product and program development process.
- Manager the on-going training program that consistently challenges and educates employees to expand their core knowledge and knowledge of all the company's products and services.
The Manager of Customer Service must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills, good problem solving ability, and proficiency in Name.com's operating systems and other resources. The Manager of Customer Service must also be fluent in reading, writing, and spoken English.
Additional job requirements for the Manager of Customer Service position include:
- High proficiency with computers and computer applications
- Excellent troubleshooter with both technical and non-technical problems
- General understanding of Internet terminology and general Internet concepts (HTTP, FTP, SSL, etc.)
- Desire to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to promptly answer work related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as needed, and be on-call 24/7
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven team leadership in a customer-driven technology organization
- Minimum 5 years customer service management experience
- Minimum 3 years department head experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent leader/teacher
- Strong organizational leadership and personal management skills, including proven track record growing people and building innovative offerings that drive growth
- Proven ability to create an environment that fosters learning, teaching, growth, risk-taking, innovation, and fun
Additional Skills and Experience (Not required):
- Domain and hosting industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Domain Registrars, Web Hosting systems, Database Software
- In-depth understanding of core Internet technologies
- Prior technical support experience supporting Internet applications or systems
<< Back to Current Openings
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED