Manager, Financials Test Automation Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a technical manager to lead the Financials Test Automation team.Â This team is responsible for writing and maintaining automated tests for the Workday Financial applications using a variety of tools and technologies. Â You should enjoy working in the fast paced environment of a SaaS company, where innovation and rapidly evolving technology is the standard.
* Contribute to building a highly maintainable automated test suite using a variety of tools.
* Develop and execute automated test strategy for Workday applications.
* Implement coding standards and best practices for test automation across Workday applications.
* Actively participate in sprint planning and scrum teams.
* Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
* Hire and train team of Test Automation Engineers.
* Provide technical direction in test script development for functional, UI, web service tests.
* 3-5 years of experience managing test automation or development teams.
* 10 years of experience in software development and/or test engineering roles.
* Proficient in one or more of the following languages: Java, Ruby, Python.
* Experience with Continuous Integration environments.
* Experience with one or more of the following testing frameworks: Â Junit, TestNG, Cucumber
* Practical experience with agile development methodologies and practices.
* Experience building automated tests and frameworks for web applications.
* Experience with mobile automation preferred.
*Â Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
* B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services