Manager - HR Development Workday, Inc.
Workday has immediate openings in Application Development for experienced engineering managers.Â Â You will lead a dynamic team of software engineers and will be responsible for delivering a new generation of on-demand solutions designed to meet the needs of today's global businesses, built using the most modern technologies, providing an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability.
- 3+ years managing development teams of 6 - 15 engineers, including remote developers
- 5+ years OO software design and development experience
- 8+ years commercial enterprise application software experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, both technical and functional knowledge
- SaaS development experience is a plus
- Assist direct reports with career growth and personal development
- Work closely with Product Management to determine release scope and to ensure that features meet requirements
- Own application module(s) end to end from design to deployment
- Keep feature stakeholders updated throughout the development cycle
- Attention to detail and deep understanding of engineering best practices
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services