Manager, HRIS Workday Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HRIS Manager - Workday
Guidewire is growing our HCM function by implementing Workday. To support this implementation, we are searching for a talented HRIS Manager with Workday experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with Workday and lead a small team orientated around one of the most sought after and demanded HRIS system in the current market. The individual will manage the current HRIS system, ADP's HRB/Workforce Now platform, while working on the implementation of the new Workday HCM. You will be a key member of a cross-functional team that is responsible for introducing Workday. An important part of the role initially will be focused on ensuring a successful â€˜Go Live' of Workday in early 2014. Testing, training, documentation, and data migration will be a core part of the role in the first six months.
Desired Skills & Experience
- To work as part of a global HR team as the central point of contact for Workday
- Liaise with various business units and stakeholders to understand gaps in knowledge
- Contributes to the development of design planning and implementation of HR programs and strategies
- Working on adding value to end to end processes on a global basis across process design, testing, etc.
- Manages the internal relationships across talent, reward, HR business partners, payroll
- Provides metrics and reports to identify business problems and/or support business processes. Works with internal client groups to identify requirements for data report and metrics. Creates and delivers high quality, easy to use reports including charts and graphs as needed
- Responsible for protecting employee confidential data
- Creates and maintains documents for process flow, procedures and training purposes
- On-going Workday system implementations, upgrades and projects â€" schedules and leads project meetings; identifies critical business or end-user requirements; identifies potential issues and researches possible solutions; creates data load templates and enters or loads data into the system; validates the load process, develops and conducts system testing
- Leads efforts to eliminate paper processes and multiple HR data bases.
- Provides training for HR staff to insure competency in Workday processes.
- Implements robust manager and employee self-service.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on the underlying technologies that support HR services
- Experience of working at a global level on HR business process design and systems and processtesting
- A proven track record of working with Workday with expert knowledge of the system (minimum of 2 years' experience)
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders across all business units
- Proven ability to independently initiate and execute projects with a strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Evidence of understanding full HR processes and appreciating the commercial value Workday can offer
- Previously have worked with matrix organizations
- Have excellent communications skills with an ability to translate highly complex technical language into simple concepts
- Technical background is an advantage but have must have worked in an HR environment *Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or related program of study
What sets Guidewire's team apart?
We prize clear, rational and collaborative communications plainly based on logic, total commitment to quality, and to making decisions based on factual evidence. Since a large portion of our team is dispersed throughout the world, your ability to communicate by written, oral and collaborative communications is required. We especially value teamwork in Alliances. We architected the team to work as a unit and not only as individual contributors. Your ability to get along and synthesize with your teammates is paramount to your success here.
Who is Guidewire Software?
Our customers are insurance companies, and insurance software is surprisingly complex, difficult to get right, and actually a lot of fun to work on. Demand for our software is on the rise. Our newest offering, Guidewire Live, offers our customers an opportunity to share large problems with the greater Guidewire community and access shared Third Party applications. With an emphasis on high availability, highly secure, and practically follow the sun service level agreements, Guidewire has robust product offerings.
What about Personal Attributes?
We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
- We value integrity in everything that we do-- truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
- We are dedicated to rationality-- communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
- We prize collegiality-- working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in Foster City, California, US with offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and operations in Poland and ainland China. Guidewire is owned by its employees and is also publicly traded on the NYSE EURO under the call sign GWRE.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services