Manager, Inside Sales- Plano, TX Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape.
We are growing our Inside Sales organization and are looking for proven top performers to lead an elite team of sales reps to new levels of success. If you are a sales leader that takes pride in always being at the top of your game and would like to put that passion to work at a company of all-stars, we would like to hear from you.
This position will be responsible for expanding and driving revenue growth â€" via appointment setting in our targeted customers - through the development and leadership of our Senior Business Development Representative (SBDR) team in the assigned region. Candidate will be responsible for tracking sales activity, providing sales projections, creating/analyzing metrics that drive results and driving the team to win through the right behaviors. This position resides in Plano, TX.
- Motivate and manage SBDR Team to drive pipeline development and revenue outcomes through sales tactics resulting in the delivery of qualified appointments, within our targeted customer set, to the appropriate field team member.
- Coordinate, direct and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned SBDR Team by tracking and reporting weekly activities and through coaching and observation techniques.
- Collaborate with management, other team leaders, cross-functional partners and individual Major Account Managers (MAM's) to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities.
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com.
- Ensure that all team members are performing to the goals.
- Develop SBDR Team members to be prepared for next Inside Sales roles (Strategic Relationship Representative and Corporate Sales Representative).
- Develop a mentor program designed to develop SBDR & BDR (Business Development Representative) team members.
- 5+ years sales experience and 2+ years management experience.
- Experience in enterprise sales environment required, networking or network security industries strongly preferred.
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team.
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills.
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED