Manager, Integrations QA (POS-03247) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for a hands-on manager to lead the Integrations & Implementations QA team of 5-7 quality engineers. The team is responsible for testing product integrations for all Workday applications, including Payroll, Benefits, and Financials. The team will also test our implementation platform â the services used by Services to implement and configure Workday for customers. The team works closely with Applications Development and Product Management to develop solid testing strategies in order to find, report, and resolve bugs quickly. Members of the team are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure proper coverage based on functional specifications, working within an Agile development model. You should enjoy working in the fast paced environment of a SaaS company, where innovation and rapidly evolving technology is the standard.Â
- Hire, retain, motivate, and train an agile team of engineers.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
- Manage team workloads and provide ongoing metrics using data from our bug management system.
- Actively participate in Agile sprint planning and scrum teams, representing the QA team.
- Develop test plans and testware for both new development and regression coverage.
- Execute testware and provide regular status against your test plans.
- Develop automated functional and regression tests.
- Facilitate innovation and creativity while adhering to the standards of a world class QA organization.
- Work closely with Workday applications QA team on testing features in integrated environments.
- Coordinate the cross-test testing efforts to ensure the best feature coverage.
- Understand our implementation methodology and build testware to support.
- Keep close ties with Customer Support team and participate in customer feedback sessions to ensure continuous improvements in the feature test coverage.
- 3+ years of applicable management or leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance in Enterprise applications.
- 2+ years minimum feature or automation test development experience.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Deep functional product knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Financials
- Knowledge of the architecture and design of web services, including SOAP and REST APIs.
- Workday Implementation experience is a plus
- Well-versed in agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem determination.
- Attention to details and eye for the clean and customer friendly page design.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Not afraid to identify inefficient processes and suggest creative solutions.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment.
- BS in Technology field (BSCS or BSEE preferred); or equivalent experience. Â
Working at Workday is no ordinary work day. Whether itâs our spirited company meetings, high-caliber workforce, recognition programs, or company events like CEO pool tournaments or rocking out to our company band "Wrokday", we strive to surpass expectations while celebrating everything that makes us unique. Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday. Join our team and experience Workday! Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services