Manager, IT Business Apps Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager, IT Business Apps
Information Technology | Santa Clara, CA, United States
- Manage the IT Applications development team through the development lifecycle.
- Provide leadership based on hands-on technical experience and ability to solve strategic business problems with technology solutions.
- Through lessons learned and industry standards, establish rigorous development strategy, process and metrics that ensures consistent and efficient delivery of application solutions that enable Infoblox growth.
- Work collaboratively with business partners and IT colleagues to understand and clarify requirements.
- Responsible for managing and designing integrations with other partners/vendors.
- Responsible for reviewing technology provided by other partners/vendors as needed Provide mentoring and direction to the junior development team members, enabling their talent development and the creation of a quality product.
- Manage all day-to-day personnel issues & hiring of the development team. Evaluate all options in terms of obtaining additional development resources.
- Manage the performance of outsourced application service providers contracted to provide management and operations services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in software development and management in an multi-application environment that includes Oracle eBusiness Suite, SalesForce.Com, and RightNow CRM
- Experience with Oracle and SalesForce technologies, including PL/SQL, Apex, AJAX, JAVA
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and results orientated.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services