Manager, IT Software Applications - SAP ERP Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
The Manager, IT Software Applications is responsible for the SAP ABAP Software Developers, the SAP Configuration Analysts and the SAP Business Objects (BOBJ/BW) Developers/Analysts. The team supports the application development, configuration and business intelligence functions of Promega?s global SAP environment. The manager of this team is responsible for directing the ongoing support and system enhancements for the SAP ERP and BI environments. This position will work very closely with the IT ERP Program Manager to implement SAP in all of Promega?s global locations. This is a high-level leadership position that requires years of hands on experience (both technical and functional) with a deep and broad understanding of SAP business processes, programming, configuration and related ERP supporting applications (tax management, credit card processing, shipping/carrier integration, etc.) as well as being knowledge on business intelligence functions. Candidates must have high level technical SAP knowledge to be considered for this position.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Manage teams of technical staff in the support, enhancement and maintenance aspects of corporate business software applications.
1. Direct and coordinate the support, enhancement and maintenance activities of business software applications.
2. Direct and coordinate business application software projects.
3. Manage and lead an application support organization of technology professionals.
4. Develop and manage budgets for application support related capital and operational expenses.
5. Develop and measure service levels for the application support organization.
6. Develop and implement application support policies, processes, procedures and strategies.
7. Manage key vendor relationships.
8. Present findings, recommendations, and specifications in written and/or oral presentations.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Minimum of seven years experience managing, developing and implementing business software application solutions.
2. MBA or BA/BS and five or more years of relevant technology and business experience.
3. Strong working knowledge and demonstrated experience in business software application definition, design, implementation, support and project management.
4. Demonstrated team leadership and management skills.
5. Excellent communication, oral presentation and writing skills.
6. Effective interpersonal skills. Skilled in team dynamics. Ability to manage a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities and assignments. Ability to calmly handle crisis situations with minimal direction.
1. Sight. Job requires work in front of a computer 70% of the time.
2. Hearing. Job requires using the phone 25% of the time.
3. Speech. See hearing, above.
4. Manual dexterity. Job requires work at a computer keyboard and mouse 70%.
5. Ability to travel in the US and internationally.
6. Ability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED