Manager, Marketing Web & Creative Traffic Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ is in the top ten fastest growing tech companies in the history of Silicon Valley. The network security space is huge, and we've only scratched the surface on the enormous market opportunity. We've created a unique culture where we empower employees to be innovative. If you like to be disruptive, if you like to beat up on dinosaurs, this is the place to be.
The Manager, Web, Creative Services & Traffic will have a key role in helping the company maintain its innovative and disruptive brand. The role is responsible for the website, video and all creative services including online and print. You will be the keeper of the emotional connection of our customers to our brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE WANT
- Stand in the center of a cyclone of activity and manage to deliver brilliant design on a predictable and reliable schedule.
- Be the single point of contact for requests coming in for creative resources.
- Maintain a clear and visible priority list for the business to understand what is being worked on and why.
- Enforce usage of creative briefs and adherence to content delivery schedules.
- Drive creative brainstorming meetings and develop breakthrough design ideas.
- Make our website user experience even more awesome.
- Use the video lab and manage the video team to drive huge traffic spikes on our YouTube channel.
- Ensure an environment and air cover for team designers so they can be in the best headspace for creativity.
- Insource the important stuff, outsource the less important stuff and manage the budget and agency selection/relationships.
- Deliver design for integrated global campaigns.
- Act as referee when urgent projects are brought to creative team that conflict with existing deadlines.
- Track changes made by the client midstream and adjust project timelines based on those changes.
- Host and run a weekly creative team meeting to review active projects as well as managing daily work.
- Manage contractors and track hours worked.
- Create events in our various event management systems on behalf of the field/events teams.
- Track and publish a global events calendar and report on the ROI of those events weekly and monthly.
- Manage purchase orders and contract fulfillment for field marketing.
- Report to management weekly on projects delivered, projects in the hopper, and changes in timelines due to project churn (changes to goals, lack of content delivery, shifting priorities).
KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- You went to college and you got a degree.
- You have been doing this and managing people for at least 8 years.
- You manage people but you still do the work.
- You like mid-century modern more than Tuscan.
- You hate photodisc.
- You hate fast paced environments and always forget the detailsâ€¦just kidding, the opposite of that.
- Adobe Creative Suite is to you what landing airplanes on the Hudson is to Captain Sully.
- You have a track record of disruptive, mind blowing eye candy.
- You can code a web page if you have to, and you kind of like it. In fact, you are a bit of a hacker.
- You use Balsamiq and not on your salads.
- You love to be the one to say â€œOne more thingâ€ like Steve Jobs use to.
- You are able to work with Dreamweaver, HTML, and Photoshop if you need to.
- You have experience with analytical tools like Omniture.
- You excel at Excel.
- Experience with Omniture and Eloqua.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits
- Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
- Hiring manager: Director of Marketing Operations
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED