Manager, Mobile Engineering eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Current Openings Â» Manager, Mobile Engineering
Manager, Mobile Engineering
Software Engineering | Santa Monica, CA
eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to people's lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
We're looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. We're the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. That's 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
Since launching our first mobile apps in late 2010, our apps on Android, iPhone and iPad have surpassed the one million download mark and are being downloaded over 10,000 times a day. We are currently top 10 in the Social Networking category for both iPhone and iPad and more than 30 percent of eHarmony's user registrations are currently taking place within the mobile environment. If you enjoy working with mobile apps that will be used by millions and millions of people, then we might have an opportunity for you.
eHarmony needs a hands-on Developer/Engineer to create the next generation of iOS and Android native apps. You will be developing, creating, coding, and collaborating to connect our users to their matches, while leading a team of developers. This is not a resource management position - this is an opportunity to be a hands-on developer with management functions.
- Develop Mobile applications for a high volume consumer website for a high-profile, nationally recognized, profitable, pre-IPO internet company
- Develop and support a mobile consumer application platform for the iPhone and/or Android devices
- Contribute to the expansion across other mobile platforms
- Work with QA teams to provide testing frameworks across multiple mobile platform
- Work with release engineering to provide a build process that supports multiple mobile platforms
- Work with product and user experience teams to develop and translate mobile experience guidelines across multiple devices and platforms
- Software development experience, preferably with high-transaction Internet companies.
- Objective C, Cocoa and Java development experience, with at least one iPhone or Android application deployed in the marketplace
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web and Mobile technologies
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, preferred
||Software Engineering, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED