Manager of Client Services - Therapy Division Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Manager of Client Services for its Therapy Division in Birmingham, AL.
Summary of Position:
As a Manager of Client Services, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical management team with the key responsibility of executing a Call Center service platform capable of providing best-in-class service to customers using SourceMedical software designed for specific segments of the medical industry.
As an individual contributor in this role, you will implement Call Center strategies at SourceMedical focused on driving productivity, quality, responsiveness and first-time resolution across the team you manage. To meet your objectives, you will partner closely with our departmental leaders to better understand customer needs and how our software technology delivers value.
To be successful in this role, you will need a high degree of business acumen with a solid understanding of how to develop and integrate Call Center programs and metrics with business strategy to drive performance across the team you lead at Source Medical.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Drives commitment to providing quality service to customers across team by meeting or exceeding established quality goals targeted for Call Center. Drives for quality in customer interactions across team, championing strong customer service orientation in all customer communication, including the use of professional, courteous, and tactful communication and problem-solving skills driving high internal quality scores and external customer satisfaction.
2. Drives for first-time resolution goals by meeting or exceeding established first-time resolution goals for Call Center. Drives responsibility/accountability across team for complete and timely resolution of all customer issues, focusing on the use of customer service skills to gather information, diagnose issue and offer solutions/education as applicable. Coaches individual team members to self-evaluate the success of solutions and adjust approach if issue is not resolved. Coaches team members on the proper use of resources available (Tier 2, Tier 3) to escalate issues as necessary while maintaining a high individual close rate with first-time resolution.
3. Drives for high productivity by meeting or exceeding established productivity goal for Call Center. Coaches for the use of time management and transitional skills techniques across team to ensure high productivity, ensuring roll-up performance of team meets assigned goal for daily calls received on a consistent basis.
4. Creates educational and coaching environment emphasizing solid troubleshooting skills to close basic, intermediate and advanced software issues. Develops coaching system reinforcing the use of resources provided during initial and ongoing training/support to build individual knowledge base resulting in higher close rate over time.
5. Drives for reporting excellence by meeting or exceeding established quality and compliance goals regarding use of applicable systems. Measures proper use of applicable systems (trouble ticket software) to enter and track incoming issues to resolution. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
6. Serves as project manager as needed for customer implementation efforts, major account activity and internal teams working on products or projects requiring representation from Call Center. Delivers information as needed as part of project team and carries out all implementation efforts required across call center team as required by project plan.
7. Engages employees in performance management activities according to agreed upon format and schedule. Consistently measures and evaluates employees based on established goals and objectives for individual positions. Meets with employees to provide direct feedback and guidance.
8. Effectively complies with all administrative tasks required as a Call Center Supervisor. (Examples include but are not limited to the following: active participation in meetings, generation of reports, responding to internal and external correspondence, TARS reporting and other employee-related administrative tasks, etc.)
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS Degree or Post-Secondary Training/Certification in Computer Science, Healthcare, Business or related field
--5-7 years? experience in managing teams in a Technical Call Center environment (will consider some level of substitution for direct experience in medical fields related to SourceMedical products or high performing experience as a Source Medical Support Specialist)
--Experience with Call Center Performance Metrics and managing workforce forecasting, scheduling, and load balancing
--Experience with Performance Management/Coaching activities across high-performing teams
--Superior customer service orientation
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
--Health Insurance Experience (Payer, Clearinghouse) and experience with business practices in relation to Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Therapy Centers, Surgical Hospitals, Hospitals and Physician Practices preferred Travel
--Limited travel is required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED