Manager of Internal Systems / Database & Data Analyst FNC Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracks and Designs existing and new databases/structures utilized by the Data Operations department. Position acts as a liaison between the Data Factory, Data Delivery and corporate database administration teams utilizing the National Collateral Database (NCD). Tracks, summarizes and supports the evolving Data & Analytic Products requested by our clients. Acts as an educational resource for the Data Delivery and internal business analyst teams on matters pertaining to the NCD. Position is responsible for the daily data migration activities between the Data Factory and Data Delivery platforms. Performs tasks under general supervision. This position reports to the director of the department, interacts with technical and non-technical team members as well as data clients. This position may lead projects.
- Create and maintain new and existing database schemas
- Responsible for daily data migration between Data Factory and Data Delivery platforms
- Handles monthly client billing summaries
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of database design, preferably on MS SQL Server
- Experience with large MS SQL databases
- Experience analyzing real estate and appraisal data.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases using Erwin, a plus
- Ability to work under firm deadlines
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Ability to learn new and old technologies
Other Experience and Skills:
- Experience MS SQL query language
- MS SQL database programming experience.
- Experience with XML
- Experience using and programming with a data transformation tool.
||Oxford, MS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED