Manager of Sales, Brazil Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager of Sales, Brazil
Sales | xxxx, Mexico
Major Account Manager:
The Country Manager will be responsible for acquiring and managing key accounts in Brazil. Along with your Systems Engineer, the Country Manager will maintain and expand relationships with strategically important customers.
- Drive revenue by leveraging local VARs & Resellers.
- Keeping an accurate forecast, and notes in SalesForce.com about all opportunities.
- Outbound â€œcold-callingâ€ to a defined territory.
- Field inbound calls and leads from various sources and qualify for business potential.
- Contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales management, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Exhibits qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintains a positive attitude.
- Run a minimum number sales campaigns via WebEx
- to educate new and existing partners on selling Infoblox
- to drive business within the install base
- to drive net new opportunities
- Travel to meet/educate local VARs in how to sell Infoblox
- Continually takes initiative to share best practices and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Responsible for indirectly managing local SE's and directly managing Account Executives that will be brought on board as revenue grows
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services