Manager of Strategic Financial Analysis Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is building a world class finance organization and is looking for a top notch Manager of Strategic Financial Analysis to add to the team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth, ever evolving environment. This person will use their business acumen, analytical mindset and interpersonal skills to develop new insights into the business and will work closely with the Product Management function.
- Provide insightful analysis into evolving business trends to support executive decision making and continued business growth for all lines of business
- Develop analytic tools and models as necessary to test hypotheses, form conclusions and develop action plans that mitigate identified risks. Prepares business cases to drive executive approval.
- As a financial business partner to Product Management:
- Collaboratively define and prepare monthly metrics on key performance objectives (KPIs). Investigate unusual items and trends.
- Provide financial analysis to support pricing proposals/decisions
- Maintain timeliness of product unit/bookings forecast by tracking actual results and Salesforce pipeline data
- Provide financial support to new product introductions (NPI) and develop NPI framework for finance readiness
- Participate in the selection and implementation of robust, integrated IT solution for product forecasting
- Complete ad hoc requests from various business partners internal and external to Finance & Accounting to drive high corporate performance and assist with executive business planning
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- MBA degree and 5 years experience
- Demonstrated record of business and analytic skills
- Self-directed, considers alternatives and determines course of action
- Experience in complex, data driven problem solving
- Superior knowledge of excel with advanced knowledge of pivot tables, lookups, and logical functions
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, experience working cross-functionally
- Prior experience bringing products to market is a plus
- Experience working in a high growth technology organization preferred
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED