Manager, Remote Support Center All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. The company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Job Summary: The objective of the Remote Support Center Manager is to ensure quality remote services are provided to thousands of clients across the Nation in a consistent and professional manner and in accordance with existing Standard Operating Procedures.
The Remote Support Center Manager manages Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 3 Lead Engineers in the Remote Support Center (RSC). The Remote Support Center Manager is responsible for ensuring the team consistently meets or exceeds the team performance metrics defined by the Director of Remote Support. The Remote Support Center Manager serves as an escalation point to employees and customers when the situation warrants.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for meeting and exceeding organization goals and performance metrics including, but not limited to:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- First Contact Resolution Rate (FCRR)
- Average Speed of Answer (ASA)
- Cost per Contact (CPC)
- Employee Satisfaction (ESAT)
- Manages 24x7 Help Desk and Network Operations Center
- Plans staffing requirements to meet call volume and service needs
- Planning, reviewing, and approving work schedule and time off
- Managing and coaching to organizational goals
- Develops training programs for shift leaders and subordinates
- Responsible for high quality service delivery via inspection of activities and results
- Responsible for interviewing candidates and making hiring decisions
- Writing and delivering Employee Performance Reviews
- Engaging in and leading employee retention initiatives
- Provides pre-sales and post-sales support
- Responds to escalation issues from team members and customers
- Analyzing trends in issue reporting and formulating preventative solutions
- Expected to offer suggestions for noted process improvements and develop new standard operating procedures
Manages engineers and leads with a focus on:
- Developing technical competencies
- Developing client service skills
- HEROES values
- All Covered citizenship
- Honest, Enthusiastic, Respectful, takes Ownership, achieves Excellence, and consistently delivers quality Service to team members and customers alike
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, responsible, punctual, proactive, and self-sufficient
- Affinity for and successful experience with small to medium size business environments
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing work environment
Other Skills and Abilities
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Proven success at developing a team culture
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Analytical approach to resolving complex issues or opportunities
- Ability to remain calm and effective in high stress situations
- Ability to balance priorities of multiple requirements from multiple people
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities
- Works well with team members and cross-departmentally; excellent interpersonal skills
- Daily interaction with All Covered business leaders, Central Services and All Covered team members, and a variety of clients. The Remote Support Center Manager will work closely with Relationship Managers, Field Operations and Field Engineering to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
All work will be performed at the All Covered Remote Support Center in Denver, CO. The Remote Support Center Manager will spend consecutive hours at a time sitting in front of a computer monitor using a keyboard and a mouse. Travel is required to attend regional and national management meetings and training courses on a quarterly basis.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 5 years of experience successfully managing technical resources
- 5 years helpdesk, call center, network operations center management experience
- Must have a flexible schedule to manage day, night, and weekend shifts as-needed
- ITIL Foundation or Master certified preferred
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
||Phoenix, AZ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED