Manager, Supply Chain Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager, Supply Chain
Operations | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Supply Chain Materials Manager
The Supply Chain Materials Manager is primarily responsible for collaborating with Sales Operations and Product Management to understand and document demand requirements for the purpose of developing Build Plans for contract manufacturers. This role will also manage special projects that require detailed data analysis including an ongoing Supply Chain metrics dashboard. This position will work with members of the Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing Engineering and Hardware Engineering teams to understand capacity constraints and project material requirements for incorporation into build plans as required. This role will employ financial analysis and manufacturing best practices to determine best strategies for optimizing capacity, material plans and logistics strategies. The position reports to the Director of Supply Chain Management and is based in our Santa Clara location.
- Provide master scheduling leadership on creation and monitoring of product build plans.
- Partner with Hardware Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering to understand materials requirements for NPI as they relate to contract manufacturer build plans.
- Review and understand any schedule impact of contracts/RFP's with key Supply Base partners.
- Develop and monitor a â€œdashboardâ€ for tracking forecasts against CM build Plans.
- Provide data analysis for operational reporting and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and execute on flexibility, safety stocking, and risk management models.
- Collaborate with SCM team to model cost drivers and perform cost benchmarking for critical commodities.
- Resolve real-time issues related to production scheduling anomalies.
- Participate in internal/external team meetings related to new products.
- Provide management reporting on Cycle-Count programs.
- Analyze and make recommendations on transportation costs and rate analysis as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering with a minimum of 7 years materials planning, master scheduling or procurement experience.
- Expert knowledge of best practices in materials planning and master scheduling.
- Proven background in developing and executing supply chain build plans and contract manufacturing strategies.
- Exceptional financial analysis skills.
- Understanding of NPI processes and phases.
- Extensive experience with system manufacturing of computer servers and network products.
- Expert level in Oracle planning/MRP and Excel spreadsheet tools.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate simultaneous projects.
- Ability to effectively interact in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services