Manager, Support Delivery Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced enterprise support delivery manager. The role is responsible to enable customer success with our award winning network security products. In this high growth business, scaling, optimization, dynamic spirit and sustained performance are the essentials. The Support Delivery team is a high performance group of engineers supporting business critical customer environments. This person will have responsibility for the front line support delivery team, and is expected to implement and optimize performance that will keep Palo Alto Networks at the forefront in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Satisfaction: Customer support is a strategic differentiator for Palo Alto Networks- helping drive customer loyalty, referenceability and repeat business. You will be measured by ability achieve the customer satisfaction goals. Customer satisfaction is the single most important measurement of the support organization, and the best way to measure our ability to achieve our mission to â€œMake our customers successful!â€
- Performance Management: Ensure that team managers, leads and engineers have the resources, cross-functional relationships and processes necessary to ensure success and sustained performance through release cycles. Mature and experienced guidance and direction to the team to deliver on organizational goals and objectives and maximize engineer opportunity to exceed targets and earn rewards and recognition. Responsibility for the team to meet organizational goals such as response time and resolve time goals.
- Training and Mentoring: Directly provide and otherwise ensure appropriate technical and soft skills training and mentoring. ensure training is effectively addressing our goal to create a learning environment and maximizing customer satisfaction levels. Ensure that consistent and standard on-boarding training programs are in place and delivered effectively.
- Establish Goals & Objectives: Set team goals in-line with overall organizational goals. Also set specific goals for direct reports.
- Perform annual reviews of all direct reports; set quarterly SMART goals and provide regular feedback on performance with respect to agreed upon goals.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent (MBA a plus)
- 10+ years experience in enterprise support and service delivery preferred
- Prior management experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills (Preferred):
- Technical experience in the Network Security Industry
- Experience as a network administrator (or equivalent) in an NT or Unix environment
- Knowledge of Network Security (Routers, Switches, firewalls, VPN routers - Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet, Cisco)
- Background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies
Background in debugging broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED