Manager-Systems Engineering Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales | Dubai, United Arab Emerates, United Arab Emirates
DescriptionCore Competencies/Skills & Knowledge:
- Facilitate technical and product information from engineering/product management to the field
- Manage and organize customer feedback to product development.
- Present customer use cases and implementation desires to engineering team
- Manage SE communication
- Ensure repeatable methodologies for sales calls & application development â€" make sure everyone is using the same formula and sharing feedback on it, making changes to style, etc.
- Support new team member technical training and product positioning
- Facilitate cross region domain expertise and vertical knowledge capital
- Deliver technical account updates/information to management
- Engage Partners, as needed, to effectively scope and deliver customer solutions
- Manage product delivery, application design, and success definition
- Organize feedback to PM
- Work on high visibility accounts to ensure the right resources and skills are available to make them successful.
- Language Requirement: English
- Written: Must be able to communicate feedback, training, methodologies, and product information out to the field
- Verbal: Must be able to articulate complex technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to lead large organization of multi-faceted sales professionals
- Presentation: Customer facing presentations
Contacts / Interactions:
- Internal: G&A Staff, Sales staff, Marketing staff, Engineering staff
- External: Customers, partners
License and Certification Requirements / Preferences:
Travel: (frequency, duration, domestic v. international, etc.):
- May require up to 70% travel with designated region: local, out-of-town, overnight travel within the domestic US.
- May require non-standard work hours for travel, business calls, relationship building, studying new methods and equipment, etc.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- This work is typically performed in an office environment â€" remote or customer onsite - which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and see. Arms, hands and fingers will be needed to reach, operate and install computers; this will require more than two-thirds of the employee's work. Employee will occasionally need to lift boxes or materials up to 50 pounds. Employee will spend less than one-third of the time stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling while installing or repairing computers. Standing, walking and sitting will each require about one-third of the employee's time.
<< Back to Current Openings
||United Arab Emirates |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services