Manager, Technical Support Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager, Technical Support
Customer Service | Santa Clara, CA, United States
As our Manager of Technical Support for DDI (DNS/DHCP/IPAM) our largest product line, you will be responsible for all aspects of support delivered by our in-house technical support staff. These functions currently include managing technical support (Technical Support Engineer â€" Level 2), non-technical customer service and escalations based in Santa Clara, CA.
You will manage the daily operational performance of Infoblox's North America support center, including providing service and quality feedback and managing overall support workflow. You will also be responsible for short and long-term performance management of your direct reports, including managing individual operational indicators, written performance reviews, and career planning.
You will communicate with the Infoblox remote support team about customer issues and will manage the duty manager exception process. You will be responsible for communicating functional requirements for systems and tools to functional owners. Additionally, you will provide worldwide case activity data to cross-functional stakeholders.
This role requires high level professional communication to all stakeholders.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the business and operational relationship between Infoblox, our outsourced service providers and Channel Partner Support Organizations
Core Competencies/Skills & Knowledge:
- Implement the service delivery strategy defined by the organization
- Ensure that quality and service delivery standards are met
- Collaborate with other organization such as Sales, Engineering, QA, Operations, Product Management and IT to improve overall customer satisfaction objectives
- Help manage and resolve escalations
- Manage call center performance activities, customer satisfaction and expense forecasting
- Develop and implement standard service levels, delivery and operational processes
- Represent the Services functions as necessary on product teams and in various other Infoblox decision-making forums. Help manage New Features Lifecycle.
- Evaluate and develop staff, and recruit and hire additional staff as necessary. Be a coach and mentor for the team.
- Manage performance to the functional BBS.
- 5-10 years' experience managing high-volume, technical support centers and staff, both on-shore and off-shore.
- 2-5 years' experience supporting DNS/DHCP preferred
- Thorough familiarity with global support practices, laws and customs
- Requires broad functional knowledge in all aspects of technical support management, including training and staff development; support planning; logistics; and delivery quality
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Education: BS in business or technical discipline
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services